Thursday, 18 October 2007
My fellow blogger Marie, at Montpellier Daily Photo, has tagged me...many thanks, Marie.
As with all things these days, there are rules :-
1. Link to your tagger and list the rules.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 8 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
However, as the name of my blog implies, the only rule is there are no rules! Rules are there to be broken, as long as nobody or nobody is harmed.
OK...ummmmm.....8 random facts about me....
1. I was at the Wimbledon men's final in 1985 when Boris Becker won his 1st championship, aged 18 ( I think). Check out the Beaut Aussie Sheila, above, sitting in a stand on an outside court that day.
2. Hated reading all through school...the day I left school, I started reading and haven't stopped.
3. I love drinking Eden Valley or Clare Valley riesling.
4. I love being in very isolated places, especially with vast distant views.
5. I am a chronic procrastinator.
6. I used to play the French Horn quite well, but my trumpet playing was truly awful.
7. Christmas is the best time of the year...my opinion only.
Yes, I know..only 7 facts, but 7 is more interesting that 8 I reckon.
Now...to tag some fellow bloggers.....
OH...that'll do for now...yep, nowhere near 8, but too bad!