Monday 24 March 2008

HAPPY EASTER ......and DRAGONFLIES

to have

HAPPY EASTER....hope it's been a safe and relaxing one!

This photo was one of those "aim and shoot while hoping for the best" type of photos! Casper the Cat was eyeing off this dragonfly which concerned me so I followed them around with camera in hand not expecting much at all. When the dragonfly landed on the strelitzia momentarily, I just well, aimed and shot, and hoped the camera 'knew' what I wanted in focus. And...yes it did.



Here's the dragonfly up close.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know how to steal my heart now, CabaC. I adore this photo. This is the type of thing that I watch all day long with my cats and they tug at my heart just the way that this one does.

M.Benaut said...

Casper had the dragonfly mesmerized; it certainly came out clear as a bell. Great shot indeed !

GMG said...

Finally, some moments without having to think on things to do tomorrow and with time to come and enjoy your posts! Great shot the with Casper and the Dragonfly!
Thanks for your comments at Blogtrotter where I'm now strolling around Bilbao!
Have a great weekend!
Gil

Jules said...

Wow - what a stunning photo - GREAT!!!!

So good to chat to you when I was in Australia recently. Will try and meet up next time!!!!

GMG said...

Hi there, Jules is gone to Rabaul, where are you now? We're missing you...
Have a great weekend, wherever!
Blogtrotter

Anonymous said...

Beautiful snapshot! As usual you always have nice pics to look at.