Sunday 16 March 2008

QUICK POST ON NEW DISCOVERY


Happy happy Sunday, and I have a whole day at home after being out nearly all day, every day, last week.

Lots I'd like to do today...mow the lawns, be down on the beach at low tide to trawl through a lovely drift of shells and stones there at the moment, make some more bookmarks and bag beads, catch up with people via the phone ,practise my tap-dancing before class tomorrow and catch up on some reading.

BUT.....I just wanted to point you in the direction of this blog. I love this idea, all aspects of it such as wanting to ask people what they're reading, connecting with fellow human beings, being a natural sticky-beak etc etc. I urge you just to take a peek at it, and if you know of a similar blog, based in Australia, I'd love to know about it!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad you visited my blog.
Being a beach bum sounds WONDERFUL.
It seems like we have rather the same taste in music and books.
All best wishes.

Sally said...

That is a terrific blog. I'm book marking it for a longer linger when I'm less flat out. Great find.

paintandink said...

I meant to tell you that I linked to that blog, too, on my own blog... thank you for sharing it... it's so cool.