Monday 26 March 2007

UUUuummmm.......

I've been thinking about doing this for so long, had my head full of so much inspirational writing,opinions,thoughts,comments....BUT....faced now with the Blank Page Bogeyperson! This is all part of a new resolve to reveal a bit more of myself, to continue to dismantle the protective shield that's been in place for longer than I'd even care to think about, to try and allow people to get to know the real me, to continue to build on the joys of creative expression.............. WITH NO RULES!!

So-o, tell me what you think, hey?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jude, Well done love the way you have started your blog, you retired from work like me ages ago, just a ladies of leisure, you live in a wonderful part of NSW...Up The Saints, Wests Tigers hahahahaha Faye

Anonymous said...

Hey Jude
Just love that photo of the River, a beautiful spot indeed.
Heres Jude's ATCoZ link, and thanks for being such a supportive member.
Started a blog or two myself but never went on with them, perhaps I'll give it another go.
Cheers
Michelle