Saturday, 11 August 2007
Bundaberg Pubs no. 2
This is the Old Bundy Tavern on the corner of Quay and Tantitha Streets, opposite the Burnett River. The original pub, the Customs House Hotel, was built in 1870, but destroyed by fire in 1915. A new pub was built in 1917 and was called the Hotel Bundaberg. The photo below is of the function room ( date unknown).
The name was changed to the Old Bundy Tavern in 1991.