Thursday 6 September 2007

ELEMENTS : Air


"What is it about a beautiful sunny afternoon, with the birds singing and the wind rustling through the [grass]"? - Jack Handey



Fingal Head is one of my favourite places on the coast. It's usually always really blowing a gale, especially if the wind is from the south, as it was this day. This patch of leathery grasses was so bent over because of the wind, and made such a wonderful wild rustling sound.

Thank you for your concern regarding the collapsed guttering. Hopefully it will be replaced soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you for the honour, now you put a pressure to me :)
We have here our thousands of lakes, you have your wonderful ocean. A water element is so therapeutic with the condition, it is behaving reasonable :) We here can not imagine hurricanes or tornado, not even a strong storm.
I wish smooth winds and sunny days to you!

NorthBayPhoto said...

Great photo capture in keeping with your elements theme.

Marie said...

It seems to me that we can see the weeds moving in the wind and we can hear the wind..... Nice.

Cabacurl, I have seen the Wallabies leaving their hotel this afternoon. I will post photos of them tomorrow. We are pretty excited here.

Catherine said...

I'm really enjoying your element's...that is a pretty photo..I love that rustling sound you mentioned!!
Catherine